Articles on this Page
- 01/10/14--17:38: _Best Damn Macaroni ...
- 01/15/14--14:19: _“Gotta have it or I...
- 02/18/14--18:18: _Oh yeah…it’s radio ...
- 04/28/14--19:30: _Should auld acquain...
- 05/01/14--22:00: _FREE Books! Just fo...
- 08/27/14--16:58: _Mmmmmmmacaroni Sala...
- 08/30/14--11:40: _The “It takes 3 min...
- 12/01/14--11:31: _FREE Kindle books f...
- 01/23/15--15:48: _Absofuckinlutely Hy...
- 02/04/15--15:07: _Kick Butt Radio Time!
- 01/22/16--14:57: _FREE BOOK TIME AGAI...
- 03/28/18--09:20: _FREE Kindle BOOKS! ...
- 03/28/18--19:21: _FREE eBOOKS and the...
- 01/10/14--17:38: Best Damn Macaroni Salad EVER!
- 01/15/14--14:19: “Gotta have it or I might die” fudge recipe
- 02/18/14--18:18: Oh yeah…it’s radio time again!
- 04/28/14--19:30: Should auld acquaintance be forgot? Fuck no! ;)
- 05/01/14--22:00: FREE Books! Just for you! (And everyone else.) :)
- 08/27/14--16:58: Mmmmmmmacaroni Salad Yumminess!
- 08/30/14--11:40: The “It takes 3 minutes to make a delicious dessert” Recipe
- 01/23/15--15:48: Absofuckinlutely Hysterical!!
- 02/04/15--15:07: Kick Butt Radio Time!
- 01/22/16--14:57: FREE BOOK TIME AGAIN–Almost!
- 03/28/18--09:20: FREE Kindle BOOKS! Woo hoo! March 28-April 1
- 03/28/18--19:21: FREE eBOOKS and the Video to Prove it (March 28-April 1)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, a Happy New Year and is surviving the abysmal return to work. I’m hanging on by the skin of my teeth. I need to be independently wealthy so that every week is like … Continue reading
jodiambroseblogshock kittysparky small 1
Since you guys seemed to enjoy the macaroni salad recipe (except Mondrak who doesn’t like macaroni–WTF my friend!? ;) ) I thought I’d give you another one. We’ve had the appetizer and now it’s time to go straight to dessert! … Continue reading
. I just spent the most wonderful hour with Pamela Cummins on her fab radio show: The Love Channel!! We dished about boys, sex, love, relationships, sex (oh, said that already!). Go give it a listen if you wanna have … Continue reading
jodiambroseblogThe Love Channel Show
. Yes, yes…I know. I’ve been gone forever. I have no good excuse (but I’m gonna give you several!) except that I needed a break. EXCUSE 1: Sex? What’s sex? Between twitter, FB and the 10 other sites I manage, … Continue reading
Okay, I promised that I’d do another book giveaway and the time is nigh! ;) You can download to your Kindle, or any other freaking device on earth onto which you can download the Kindle reader, any or ALL of … Continue reading
jodiambroseblogHorribly sarcastic, naughty and full of curse words. NO ONE should read this, unless you like that stuff. ;)Maybe slightly less mouthy, but still full of piss and vinegar (and tons of heart too)A cookbook? Where the hell did that come from? It is chocked full of goodies though. TOTAL YUM!
Hot damn! The lovely Bernadette from Rants from My Crazy Kitchen is posting 2 guest posts from me this week with some easy and delicious food you can make for Labor Day (for those of you in the US). For … Continue reading
TGIMFS! Yes, that’s my spin on TGIF with a few extra choice words chucked in. ;) Here’s another bit of yum for you guys this weekend! Move over fancy schmancy desserts that take 19 hours and 4 chefs to make. … Continue reading
jodiambroseblogPineapple Cherry Dump Cake
If you don’t already have all 3 of my books, you can download them for FREE on Kindle this Tuesday through Saturday. Since I’ve tortured all of you with my Christmas decorating pics (here’s one in case you missed it–note … Continue reading
jodiambroseblogchristmas_animated_gifs_05Christmas 2014 Plus Teddy HammockMerryAWChristmasarg-dancing-happy-holidays-red-sm-url
. We all know I love Bernadette from Rants from my Crazy Kitchen. Not only did she contribute 2 recipes to my cookbook, but she pretty much just kicks tons of ass. (Go follow her. Go now. Well…after you read … Continue reading
How do, everyone? I hope you guys are having a great week. It’s hump day! Yay! So, as I may have mentioned one or a hundred times, I’ve been SWAMPED at the office. Good grief, it’s like we have 10 … Continue reading
jodiambroseblogCoffee Icecream Cake
TGIMFF!!! (Yeah, there’s more than just TGIF in that statement.) It’s been a while since I’ve done a Kindle eBook Giveaway, so I thought I’d do one in time for Valentine’s Day (too many dang holidays all bunched up on … Continue reading
Hi everyone. I just wanted to say thank you because the ebook giveaway has just started and LOOK AT THESE RANKINGS as of a few minutes ago. YAY!!! Get ’em here: FREE BOOKS or by clicking on the image below. … Continue reading
Hi again! So, now you have to suffer hideously through me to learn a little about each book and why free stuff rules. You also get to hear me complain about my neighbors honking their horn too much. 😉 … Continue reading